HOURS & ADMISSION
Cloudview Farm is open to public visitation during our seasonal operation Wed – Sun from 10am – 4pm (possible later hours in summer).
Stop by and shop our Farm Store during these hours AND you can get a day pass to hang out and explore the farm.
We recommend at least one hour to wander the farm, visit the animals, enjoy a picnic or snack, play in the Learning Garden, and enjoy the swings. We close at 4 so last entry for Farm Exploration is 3:15 PM (possible later hours in summer).
FARM EXPLORATION ADMISSION
- Adults $8.00
- Youth 4–17 $5.00 (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Kids 3 and under FREE – (must be accompanied by an adult)
We have free visitor parking onsite for passenger vehicles, RVs and buses.
PLANNING FOR YOUR VISIT
- We recommend good walking shoes to stroll around Cloudview Farm. There are dirt/gravel roadways which are accessible to most strollers/wheelchairs/walkers; however some terrain is uneven and may prevent the use of wheelchairs, walkers and strollers.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FARM
- We have some free range animals (which include a turkey, chickens/roosters, cats and dogs) so they may approach you.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS ANY OUTSIDE FOOD! We have goat feed available for purchase in the Farm Store.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase in the Farm Store.
- You may bring your own snacks/picnic to enjoy at our picnic table around the farm and we ask that you please clean up after yourself and put all trash in one of the many receptacles around the farm.
- Porta-potty restrooms are available on site.