What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
What’s in the CSA box?
By supporting our CSA, you not only get to enjoy seasonal food – but you also get a Cloudview Membership, which includes: the option to order extra produce in our Online Store, bulk order discounts, FREE event admission, FREE pumpkin at Fall Fest, and a FREE hayride at Fall Fest. Fill out the form below to sign up!`
20 weekly CSA boxes filled with $20 worth of fresh, seasonal produce (includes Cloudview Membership benefits)
Estimated harvest/pick-up dates – Tuesdays (June 13 – Oct 24)
**payments prorated for mid season enrollment (scroll down to get on the waitlist)
- Pay in Full – $360 (10% discount $400 value)
- Payment Plan – $400 ($100 payments for 4 months)
Yearly fee of $20 (Included with CSA Subscription or purchase separate to place online orders as needed throughout the season)
- Online Store – access to order online – your choice of produce – for weekly pick-up in Ephrata (on the farm) or in Moses Lake (at Mason’s Place).
- Bulk order discounts
- FREE event admission
- FREE pumpkin at Fall Fest
- FREE hayride at Fall Fest.
Fill out the form below to sign up!