Registration Open for Spring 2017!
Students will gain a new understanding of where their food comes from. During our 1 ½ hour long tour kids have a chance to seek and find the 6 parts of a plant. Better yet explorers will have a chance to eat straight from the garden! Visitors can observe the animals that live on the farm and share vegetables from the garden with Cloudview’s pig, Susanna.
Spring on the farm is a special time filled with new life. In addition to lots of baby plants, there are also baby lambs, piglets, bunnies, and chicks on the farm. Fall is enchanted in its own way and offers tall corn forests and pumpkin patches to explore.
Field Trip Details
- Trips cost $4 per child with a minimum cost of $50 dollars per trip. If this cost is prohibitive for your group please contact us to discuss options.
- There is no minimum group size.
- We can accommodate up to 55 students per trip.
- Spring tours are offered from May through mid-June.
- Fall tours from September through mid-October.
Field trips are available Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday during these suggested times:
Morning 10:30 AM -12:00 PM
Afternoon 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
These times are only a suggestion. We will accommodate other schedules upon request. Fill out the form below to schedule a field trip.